ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

CCCCtrlC - simple multiple clipboard utility

<< < (4/9) > >>

rjbull:
... pasting recipient, subject and contents for emails in a webmail interface multiple times.
-Nod5 (August 05, 2009, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
You might need a much heavier-duty program for that.  You could do it with KeePass, where you tab between fields and enter text, or the similar functionality (which I haven't tried) in mouser's ClipboardHelp+Spell.  Look for Advanced SendKeys Method in CHS' Help.  If you need to change recipient each time, though, that's more of a problem.

Nod5:
I'm not sure that it would have to be so very heavy-duty. AHK can check the active window and control class and for most purposes that would be fine. I'll try to put together some code for that when I have more time.

solaia:
Such a tool - if w/o bugs - would be exactly what I am looking for since years. But...

- With every start of computer the exe-file of this programm has to be initilized. Why programm cannot start with computer?
- The cursor running much too fast for beginners. Speed cannot be changed. Given on -start -execute the recommended CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall] say CCCCtrlC.exe [20] just pop the shabby grey windows-mistake-information-window. Bumm! Reply: "'CCCCtrlC.exe doesn't exist" !
- Copied with normal (short-time) Shift+C the copy has doubled i.e. 'CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall]CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall]' - unbelievable but it's true.
- There is no uninstall

Fazit: Just to test your nerves and to confirm that it is better to use commercial programms

Shows problem we meet since ever: Incapability of most software-programmers to explain programms, understandable for public use. Not even capable to explain installation properly. Incompability of software-programmers to didactical psychology (teaching).
Little hint: If the cake should taste good follow a cook book and read to the instructions:
3...... an so on

What can you learn from a cook book that your programm tastes good (= successful installation & runs well on everybodies computer) ?

scancode:
Piece of shit Re:
-solaia (November 09, 2009, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

What a nice way to treat someone who's releasing an application FOR FREE. Don't like it, don't use it.
I'd like to see your reaction if somebody else called your work a POS.

- With every start of computer the exe-file of this programm has to be initilized. Why programm cannot start with computer?
--- End quote ---

Add to startup folder, stop bitching. Some of us don't like having a lot of programs running at startup.

- The cursor running much too fast for beginners. Speed cannot be changed. Given on -start -execute the recommended CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall] say CCCCtrlC.exe [20] just pop the shabby grey windows-mistake-information-window. Bumm! Reply: "'CCCCtrlC.exe doesn't exist" !
--- End quote ---

Use the full path, ie

"C:\Documents and Settings\You\Desktop\Downloads\CCCCtrlC.exe" 20

- Copied with normal (short-time) Shift+C the copy has doubled i.e. 'CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall]CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall]' - unbelievable but it's true.
--- End quote ---
:-\

- There is no uninstall
--- End quote ---

Not needed, just delete the EXE :/

Fazit: Just to test your nerves and to confirm that it is better to use commercial programms
--- End quote ---

:-\

Shows problem we meet since ever: Incapability of most software-programmers to explain programms, understandable for public use. Not even capable to explain installation properly. Incompability of software-programmers to didactical psychology (teaching).
--- End quote ---
Software programmers teach stuff to computers. Teachers teach stuff to people.

Little hint: If the cake should taste good follow a cook book and read to the instructions:
3...... an so on

What can you learn from a cook book that your programm tastes good (= successful installation & runs well on everybodies computer) ?
--- End quote ---

Programmers != bakers
Also, a little common courtesy goes a long way.
Since it seems you know so much about programming and end-user experience, why don't you code your own tool and share it with the rest of us?

</nastygram>

TPReal:
--- End quote ---
Add it to Windows autostart. It's a simple program, you just need to do it manually, that's all.

--- End quote ---
Not CCCCtrlC.exe [20] but CCCCtrlC.exe 20, the square bracket is a standard notation for optional parameters. Also in the help that is displayed when you hold Ctrl+C+V there is no square bracket at all. And the option works like it should.

--- End quote ---
I can't understand what you mean. First, probably you mean Ctrl+C and not Shift+C, second, I don't have any problem with anything double copying and can't reproduce your problem.

- There is no uninstall
--- End quote ---
There's no install so there's no uninstall. Just remove the program from the autostart. To stop the running program, press Ctrl+Ins+V and select Close from the tray icons that appears.

--- End quote ---
I've been using this program frequently since I posted it here, that is four months, and if I had any complaints about anything, I'd simply correct it.

So, in general, I don't agree with what you say. Of course this program is a simple tool provided "AS IS", so it shouldn't be compared with commercial products, but on the other hand I haven't found any similar program, even commercial, that I liked more than this one.

TPR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version