ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (92/96) > >>

ayryq:
I know Hammerhead said they won't be back, but the website is (at the moment) completely safe and it's a great picture - hint: check out the background.
Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

KynloStephen66515:
hi Hammerhead,
we get a lot of spam here (probably like most forums). People like Stephen (Stephen66515) give of their spare time to delete said spam and keep the forum clean.
I saw your link (on the previous page) and decided to *not* follow it. Maybe you've been lucky online, but I've experienced a few viruses simply from visiting a site.

So whether you post the images here or not, is your choice, but I think it would be nice to be nice to the people that keep this forum up and running.
-tomos (April 29, 2018, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry. Don't want to be rude. First time I've on any forum in years. Now I remember why, so many self appointed "experts". No need to reply, I won't be back. As for getting a virus just by visiting a web site you must be utterly clueless how to protect yourself.
-Hammerhead (April 29, 2018, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not entirely sure how we are coming across as "self appointed experts" when simply asking you to post the pictures directly onto the forum, rather than expecting the world to trust a random link by a random person (something, by the way, every ACTUAL expert in the field would strongly advise against).

Also, by starting out your sentence with "Don't want to be rude", then continuing with what came across as a very rude statement...Quite the contradiction.

I know Hammerhead said they won't be back, but the website is (at the moment) completely safe and it's a great picture - hint: check out the background.
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-ayryq (April 29, 2018, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did see this myself (I checked via an API I use which snapshots websites without you needing to actually visit them), but the original point of "random people with zero trust ratings cannot be trusted" still stands :P

Also...That guy was VERY rude.

Anyhow:  Let's all get back to the topic at hand...

SHOW US THE DOGGOS!

ayryq:
I did see this myself (I checked via an API I use which snapshots websites without you needing to actually visit them)
-Stephen66515 (April 29, 2018, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, my precaution was to move my hand nearer to the mute button on my keyboard before I clicked...

mwb1100:
Wow, my precaution was to move my hand nearer to the mute button on my keyboard before I clicked...
-ayryq (April 29, 2018, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a novel antivirus technique!  ;D

wraith808:
My mutt and other creatures! kids
-Hammerhead (April 29, 2018, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know you're a supporting member...but people with 1 posts, posting a random link = doesn't look good.

Can you embed the images on the forum? :)
-Stephen66515 (April 29, 2018, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

In my opinion, if someone is supporting, I wouldn't even say anything, unless going on archive.is proves it to be wrong.  They paid money at some point to support the site.  Surely that counts for something...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version