ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (91/96) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
My mutt and other creatures! kids
-Hammerhead (April 29, 2018, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know you're a supporting member...but people with 1 posts, posting a random link = doesn't look good.

Can you embed the images on the forum? :)

Hammerhead:
--- End quote ---

I know you're a supporting member...but people with 1 posts, posting a random link = doesn't look good.

-Stephen66515 (April 29, 2018, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
You need to get another hobby!

KynloStephen66515:
--- End quote ---

-Stephen66515 (April 29, 2018, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
You need to get another hobby!
-Hammerhead (April 29, 2018, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pardon?

tomos:
hi Hammerhead,
we get a lot of spam here (probably like most forums). People like Stephen (Stephen66515) give of their spare time to delete said spam and keep the forum clean.
I saw your link (on the previous page) and decided to *not* follow it. Maybe you've been lucky online, but I've experienced a few viruses simply from visiting a site.

So whether you post the images here or not, is your choice, but I think it would be nice to be nice to the people that keep this forum up and running.

Hammerhead:
hi Hammerhead,
we get a lot of spam here (probably like most forums). People like Stephen (Stephen66515) give of their spare time to delete said spam and keep the forum clean.
I saw your link (on the previous page) and decided to *not* follow it. Maybe you've been lucky online, but I've experienced a few viruses simply from visiting a site.

So whether you post the images here or not, is your choice, but I think it would be nice to be nice to the people that keep this forum up and running.
-tomos (April 29, 2018, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry. Don't want to be rude. First time I've on any forum in years. Now I remember why, so many self appointed "experts". No need to reply, I won't be back. As for getting a virus just by visiting a web site you must be utterly clueless how to protect yourself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version