ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (48/96) > >>

40hz:
@ Ath, Deozaan, Mouser, and rgdot - Thanks guys. I really appreciate your words. You all made that dreaded "day after" a lot easier for me. Thanks again. :)

Stoic Joker:
We lost two dogs. Both were "rescue" beagles we had adopted from humane organizations.
-40hz (December 20, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear of your loss ... Our furry friends truly are family.

Darwin:
Sorry to hear of your loss, 40hz. I lost two dogs exactly one week apart four years ago and still miss them.

40hz:
@ Stoic & Darwin - thanks guys. I've lost a good number of dogs to age. Or untreatable illnesses over the years. (That's a collateral you have to accept when you adopt shelter dogs which are often seriously ill or malnourished as puppies, and don't develop correctly as a result.) And I've accompanied both of my sisters every time they had to bring a dog or cat in when they thought it might be for the last time. This is the only thing I've ever done that doesn't get easier with repetition. And I'm kinda grateful it doesn't.

Oh well... right?  :)

Thanks again.

Darwin:
Here's Bert - he came to us as a 6 month old in August because his mum discovered that she was allergic to him. Poor girl, she was so upset that she wouldn't come to meet us/say goodbye and we dealt with her mum:

Our first meeting in August

Savaging a stuffie!

Nature calls!

Bert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version