ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (33/96) > >>

CleverCat:
My wife and I have rescued over a dozen animals in the past ten years.  Many times, after unsuccessfully locating an owner, they become a part of the family.
Here are the two we have at the moment. (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)
-parkint (October 09, 2010, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are a star!

CleverCat:
Where do I put my legs?  ;D

Stoic Joker:
I keep forgetting this thread, but I just found the wife's cell phone backup which has some pictures in it. So...

Here's Riggs (on the left) and Max:

And Here's Molly (She's a rescue) by our pool:

Molly was only supposed to be visiting for a weekend, but she curled up in my lap that Saturday morning ... and never left. To be honest, I caved in less than 20 minutes.

cranioscopical:
A year later and still can't hover properly.

1 year ago

KynloStephen66515:
Here is a pic of the new addition to my family, hes a 5 month old Bull Mastiff X Rottweiler called Munch (He eats everything he can lay his paws on)

Hes only about 14 week on these pictures as hes not stayed still long enough since for me to get a good pic of him lol
(Warning: clicking the first picture may blow up your computer...you have been warned)

Oh, my appolgies, I DID get one of him recently...2 minutes before he went to sleep on my bed  >:( lol

He is rather mental...but that could be because he lives with me...
Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version