ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (20/96) > >>

SKesselman:
She likes being chased or chasing (people or dogs) more than just about anything in the world
-iphigenie (August 11, 2009, 04:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

So does my cat! I chase her 'till she's cornered, then run away - then she charges after me until I'm caught, then we start over.
I live in an apartment, so each chase takes about 2 seconds  ;D - not exactly a run on the beach, but we manage  :)

I would so love to have a mini French or English Bulldog, and the second I live in a (truly) pet-friendly environment, I'll have one.
For now, I have my most loved, most appreciated, but  :(  aging feline companion.

It's so fun to get to hear and express all of this love we have for our pets. Thanks, mouser, for starting this thread  :-*

iphigenie:
So does my cat! I chase her 'till she's cornered, then run away - then she charges after me until I'm caught, then we start over.
I live in an apartment, so each chase takes about 2 seconds  ;D - not exactly a run on the beach, but we manage  :)
-SKesselman (August 11, 2009, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

We chase her around the kitchen table, on and on - I do wonder what the neighbours might think if they see me run in circles making faces... they dont see the dog!

I would so love to have a mini French or English Bulldog, and the second I live in a (truly) pet-friendly environment, I'll have one.
-SKesselman (August 11, 2009, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

I waited over 30 years, so in time you will :)

y0himba:
We had a dog like that, "Petey".  Jack Russel/Beagle mix.  His favorite thing was to have children chase him around the drive in theater.  He would babysit our daughter.  When she took off running out to the "back 40", Petey would grab her diaper and make her sit down until we caught up. 

He was brilliant our Petey, and we loved him to old age.  We cried for over a week, and I am a bit teary just now thinking of him.  His ashes sit on the top shelf of my desk here. 

mouser:
i love when dogs do that thing when they want to be chased where they lower down on their front legs and stare at you intently and happily and do that little bouncy thing where they are daring you to chase them.

cranioscopical:
Bring it *back*? We've hope yet...
-iphigenie (August 11, 2009, 04:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Mine used to take the view that if I throw something away then, clearly, it's no longer wanted.
Hard to beat that logic  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version