ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..

<< < (65/96) > >>

x16wda:
@40hz - my wife would like to get you started on the horses! :D  Personally speaking, I know they are smart and wonderful creatures, but I am just intimidated by the size.

Tinman57:
@40hz - my wife would like to get you started on the horses! :D  Personally speaking, I know they are smart and wonderful creatures, but I am just intimidated by the size.
-x16wda (April 21, 2013, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've got 9 horses, and sometimes I think they're dumber than a box of rocks....  ;D

40hz:
@40hz - my wife would like to get you started on the horses! :D  Personally speaking, I know they are smart and wonderful creatures, but I am just intimidated by the size.
-x16wda (April 21, 2013, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've got 9 horses, and sometimes I think they're dumber than a box of rocks....  ;D
-Tinman57 (April 21, 2013, 09:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

That pretty much matches my experience too. ;D

Some are smarter than others. But as a collective group, they're not the world's smartest creatures as we measure smart. But that's just to us. As horses sans human involvement goes, they understand everything they need to understand to do what horses do. (Which is mostly: walk, run, look around, drink water, reproduce, sleep, eat, and secrete waste.)

But to their credit, horses certainly are interesting 'people' to get to know. And they sure are pretty to look at.
 :)

@X16wda - tell you what... why don't we just pair up the horse nuts and let them get started while the rest of us head out for drinks. They won't even notice we're gone. ;D

tkreate:
This is pepper, she was my late wife's dog. Pepper is gone now too

mouser:
Pepper looks like she was a very sweet dog.  I'm sorry for your losses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version