ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mircryption

Please I need help with blowssi/mircrytpion: 3 problems

<< < (3/4) > >>

Gothi[c]:
All the above is fixed in the latest, just released, blowssi 0.1.0  :)

mouser:
Thanks Gothic!  :up:

KiTTy:
Woweeee :D Thank You Gothi[c]
I hope to try this out by tomorrow. Can't wait, will round up the victims   :-*

Btw I have tried this beautiful nix IRC chat program called `WeeChat' http://weechat.flashtux.org/
Problem is there isn't any mircryption, blowssi, or fish support so it ended up not being useful for me.
There is a nice script for encryption `crypt.py' by blackpenguin http://weechat.flashtux.org/plugins.php .
But as you know that would only be good for others using the same.

I spoke with blackpenguin about making it fish compatible. He said it would probably be easier, not to mention more secure than fish, to just port blowssi to weechat.
He explained a bit to how, but since I don't know python, etc it's not a path I want to go down right now :D
"you would have to edit blowssi.pl - the irssi-hooks are easy to find, they all have Irssi in their names.
 you would have to find the similar function for the same thing in weechat's API, and you probably need to adapt the parameters of these functions."

Long question short lol : Is there any chance of having a plugin for WeeChat? :D Please please with catnip on top?  :P

btw THANK YOU AGAIN :)

Gothi[c]:
Sure, why not. :)
WeeChat looks fun to try out too, nice find.
I'll give it a shot. Can't tell you when though ;)
Blowssi is written in perl, and weechat seems to have perl scripting support (as well as python and ruby), so it should be fairly easy.
It's not quite as simple as replacing the hooks, as you also have to change the function parameter parsing to however their api works, but it should still be fairly easy.

Gothi[c]:
It appears that the weechat scripting api for 0.2.6.3 is completely different from the upcomming 0.3 branch. The 0.3 branch will be a complete rewrite, therefore I am going to write it for 0.3, to save myself from having to rewrite it again later. But it won't work with the latest stable then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version