ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > BrowserTraySwitch

BrowserTraySwitch V2 BETA

<< < (2/6) > >>

lujomu:
I think using snapshots is a great idea! I will definitely check it out and test it in the next couple of days.

Not to offend anyone, I am just curious: How many people out there are still surfing the web using win9x?!?

VsUK:
win9x users should be shot  >:(

My nan & grandad was using win98se 2 yrs ago & they was riddled with virus's & bugs so much, it took up more room than the windows installation.. So winxp for them & so far it works sweet & i dont think theres going to be a better windows that xp for a long time to come..

VsUK:
Well, ive tested it & works great until i add the Avant browser to the list 8 then my normal shortcuts or bookmarks keep opening with Avant browser, even if i manually change the default browser within the browser settings they still keep opening up in avant :P.. But if i dont include it in the list, works great :D

mouser:
i don't really understand what you're saying happens.

i tested with avant, ff, ie, and seemed to work fine.

maybe mail me ([email protected]) and we can figure out what is wrong.

VsUK:
nah its fine, i didnt really like avant anyways, but i think it might be because i didnt install it, i copied & pasted the installation folder from a previous installation.

But, got it with chrome, IE, ff, netscape (yeye i know but i like it) opera & maxathon if thats how its spelt & it works perfectly dude.. Brava :D :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version