ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > BrowserTraySwitch

BrowserTraySwitch V2 BETA

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
ok.. that could be something simple..
--- End quote ---

hahahahahahahahha...  :D >:( :D >:( :D >:( :D >:( :D >:( :D >:( :D
12 hours of unbearable pain and frustration later, i think i may have lost my mind.

can you try the new version i just uploaded, see if it works on Vista now?

mouser:
As of today, V2.03.01 has been tested to work properly on Xp64, Vista, Win7 -- with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.  Any more reports?

lujomu:
Yesss, now everything works as advertised! :Thmbsup:

Did you maybe consider my feature proposal?

* Possibility to provide the CONFIGDIR as a command line argument
* Possibility to set a specific browser as default by command line argumentE.g.: C:\Program Files\BTS\BrowserTraySwitch.exe -configdir="D:\Program Data\BTS" -profile="Opera 10"
That would start BTS, load the file "D:\Program Data\BTS\BrowserFiles\Opera 10.btsregfile" and close BTS again.

I use VirtuaWin (a virtual deskop manager) in conjunction with the Module VirtuaPlus, which enables you to execute a program or command line, every time you switch to another desktop. So with the proposed command line arguments you could set a different default browser, for every single virtual desktop!

mouser:
can i just make it so you pass the full path filename to the configuration file?
i can add that very easily.

lujomu:
Sure, that would make even more sense! Sometimes I just think too complicated...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version