ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Automatic Copy when highlighted

<< < (4/14) > >>

Scott:
The auto-focus feature drove me nuts.  In just a few minutes, it caused me to make several mistakes, due to focus changing without me noticing.  I don't think I could get used to that.

Anyway, the crash I had could be a conflict with the other shell/hooking software I already have (and I have a few).

mouser:
btw, forgot to add: nice teamwork looper+scott in finding this app.
i love how the coding snacks section is helping to locate some exotic programs.

it's also invaluable in saving us from recoding something that already exists in a better form.. so you guys who are helping to find and identify existing programs that do what a requester has asked for are making a real contribution here.  much appreciated.

mouser:
addon does this when inside firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=383

vevola:
I'm playing around with X-Mouse. It does exactly what I was looking for so far, and I especially like the change of cursor when it's activated.

I have a problem with the other window functions, like autoraise, focus, and so on. I don't understand how to modify the registry to deactivate these (basically I just want the copy function).

Would someone like to help me out on this?

Thanks is advanced!
-V-

vevola:
Thanks guys, but I need to ask one more thing.

I'm playing around with X-Mouse. It does exactly what I was looking for so far, and I especially like the change of cursor when it's activated.

I have a problem with the other window functions, like autoraise, focus, and so on. I don't understand how to modify the registry to deactivate these (basically I just want the copy function).

Would someone like to help me out on this?

Thanks is advanced!
-V-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version