ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Automatic Copy when highlighted

<< < (13/14) > >>

techidave:
Boy Click Cutter, your video is awesome!   :Thmbsup:  What program did you use to make that with?  I cannot wait to try this software out.

Dave

Click Cutter:
Hey Dave,
You can do it with any screen recording program. I used camtasia.

Tell me your opinion after you try Click Cutter.

Contro:
:) Updatede DragKing to v1.1!

Changes:
- 2005.09.04: Updated to v1.1: Also reports the number of words and lines. Added ini file for user defined delimiters.

Skrommel
[/quot
Where is that documentation for DragKing ?. I am looking for an alternative because I don't get result in my system.

Best Regards

:) I have started recoding DragKing, to make it only copy when the mouse is inside text.

The tip duration is documented in AHK's help file: This setting is currently unreliable due to the nature of its handling by the OS.
--- End quote ---
But it could probably be improved.

Skrommel
-skrommel (May 25, 2006, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
-skrommel (September 04, 2005, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Contro:
Automatically copy highlighted text is not a good option because highlighting can be used when dragging text, pasting text, deleting text, priniting text, highlighting files or folders, messages in your e-mail program, etc. unless you want this automatic copy work only in certain situations and with specific programs only.

I just created a program which does automatic copy of highlighted text but it does not copy everything which is highlighted but insted it copies only when a user gives OK to do that and works system wide and it's fully customizable. The same way it can do paste or Cut and Undo if you will.

I'm not sure if it's considered a self promotion on this forum but the program is doing exactly what this thread is about.

called Click Cutter ( http://clickcutter.com )

-Click Cutter (October 14, 2008, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I try

delwoode:
re the "click cutter" highjacking of this post.
I went to the site link and downloaded but didnt install after reading the install notes and realizing that you have to register and then again a few months later etc. just didnt like the "feel" of the website and it wanting my email before downloading and then sending me email after downloading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version