ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Automatic Copy when highlighted

<< < (5/14) > >>

skywalka:
U R not able 2 disable the autofocus behaviour or the "stay on top" behaviour with the registry.

U R stuck with those settings if U use the program.

I've emailed the author 2 tell him they should B optional.

Scott:
Yo a e
Yo a e
 e

I found the mising letters.

Ampa:
Have been playing with True X-Mouse for a week or so now, and have got very used to the behaviour that it adds - I really think that it does smooth window management and speed up clipboard usage considerably. BUT I believe that it causes serious stability issues with Opera, my webbrowser of choice.

With True X-Mouse running Opera will crash straight to desktop when opening the Save Download dialog, and when opening multiple bookmarks, by dragging a folder of shortcuts into the main window area.

Can anyone else confirm this behaviour?

I have not yet tried adding Opera to the exclusion list within True X-Mouse to see whether this alleviates the problem, at the expense of lost functionality.

Ampa

skywalka:
I don't use Opera but I stopped using X-Mouse because of the stay on top function mainly.

I did notice the odd conflict or bug.  That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

skrommel:
DragKing automatically copies mouse selections to the clipboard. Reports the number of copied characters, words and lines. Also use Ctrl-C to show info.

Changes:
- 2005.09.04: Updated to v1.1: Also reports the number of words and lines. Added ini file for user defined delimiters.

You'll find the downloads and more info at Skrommel Software.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version