ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Help for a new user please

<< < (3/4) > >>

chrisclark:
wow ... I'm VERY impressed with the speed and quality of the responses, including mouser himself. Glad to know that mouser (and so many of you) find if off-putting to new users. I'll have a look at the pdf help file (thanks mouser) and experiment from time to time. I want something that is easy ... where I just nominate a document or program file and it opens, without producing every result on the computer. It looks as it I have to use the group alias concept or "games" but that takes more keystrokes. Anyway, I'll keep KeyLaunch as my number one launcher until I have more time to explore

J-Mac:
mouser... you have a PDF manual for FARR???

Jim

chrisclark:
Whilst you're all being so helpful, how about a response to the last line of my initial enquiry
One of the things which drew me to explore FARR is the notes plug-in ....again, some simple starting ideas would be great

--- End quote ---

thanks

Nod5:
A quick illustration of my suggestion above. The other regexp fields would become visible once the user enters something in the first regexp box.

chrisclark, do you mean the hamNotes plugin? I haven't tried it yet, but explain more what you have trouble with. Installing? Or basic use? There's also a special forum thread for it here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=18850.

mouser:
mouser... you have a PDF manual for FARR???
--- End quote ---

actually the help program i use (the great Help+Manual) can easily make pdfs from the same source it uses to make .chm files, so it's easy to do -- i just figure few people care enough to bother mentioning it.. i wonder if i should make clear links to them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version