ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

August 2009: 30 Days of DonationCoder Screencasts

<< < (3/3)

ohfine:
Mouser, thanks for doing this screencast series.

I'm having problems viewing them. They stop at random places and I have to start over again. I don't think I've gotten one to play all the way through. Its not your fault, its my old equipment. I'm using an old Gateway computer with Ubuntu as my primary OS and Win XP as a secondary. The equipment just can't handle online video, from any source, very well.

Would you allow your screencasts to be downloaded? If I can play them from my own machine, they will probably play through to the end.

mouser:
see if you can play the versions i uploaded to youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mouseryt#play/uploads

TucknDar:
Would you allow your screencasts to be downloaded? If I can play them from my own machine, they will probably play through to the end.
-ohfine (August 03, 2009, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe URLSnooper can be used for this? If you don't know how to use URLSnooper, first let mouser make a screencast for it... oh, right....

:P :-[

Ampa:
Awesome stuff so far - beginning at the basic stuff, but still I am learning things.

One thought: Is it possible to have a next video or collection of thumbnails at the bottom of the screencast pages to facilitate the watching of a series of videos without bobbing back and forth to the forum page?

Ampa

ohfine:
I am amazed at such a fast response. I'm sorry I didn't check back sooner. My only excuse is some long work days.

You Tube worked for me very well. I have never been very good at reading instructions or help files, but your videos got me hooked on learning more about your program.

I will look into URLSnooper this weekend and give it a try also.

Thank you Mouser and TucknDar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version