ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

August 2009: 30 Days of DonationCoder Screencasts

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
I've been putting off again and again making screencast demos of my programs.. I know it would be a useful thing to have a bunch of short demos showing how to do certain things and what features are available, etc.

So I've come up with an idea to force me to finally make these screencasts, and that is to pledge to release one per day, every day, in the month of August.

Every day next month I will release another short screencast for one of my programs, 30 in total by the end of the month.

I'd like to also invite the other coders here to join me by pledging to release screencasts of your software programs as well.  There are plenty of free and commercial screencasting tools, so you have no excuse not to do it.  And it would also be nice if we could find someone who was willing to take on the challenge of making a screencast of a different skrommel utility each day.

EDIT: I have started posting the screencasts in a special area to make it easy to follow: https://www.donationcoder.com/3ds/

hamradio:
One problem...August has 31 days. ;D

mouser:
i always try to put one mistake in each post i make to see who is pedantic enough to catch it and report it.
prize goes to cranioscopical and hamradio.
prize is a rotten turkey sandwich.

cranioscopical:
i always try to put one mistake in each post i make to see who is pedantic enough to catch it and report it.
prize goes to cranioscopical and hamradio.
prize is a rotten turkey sandwich.
-mouser (July 03, 2009, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Beats eating crow!   ;)

Nod5:
Nice idea mouser!  8) Looking forward to these. I'll try to screencast something too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version