ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Merry X-mas to...

<< < (2/2)

meeow:
Merry Christmas everyone!
Happiest of Holidays to you all! :D

mouser:
I honestly never dared to hope that this site would become so full of such nice and interesting people so quickly.  To me it's been the most wonderful surprise.  It's made programming so much more enjoyable for me, and it's made me feel like I have a second home here.

I'm wishing all of you friends a happy holiday and a great new year.  I'm so very grateful to all of you for making this place what it is.

What can we do except look back at the past year and try to see if we can't make this next upcoming year even better, with new reviews, new software, more giveaways, more discounts, and more great conversations  :)

But for now everyone get some rest.

nudone:
:beerchug: cheers all, hope you all have a great festive season (whatever it may be called for you).

JeffK:
A belated Best Wishes to all on donation coder for Christmas and the new year.  I haven't been around much recently with holidays, Christmas and a computer breakdown filling my time.

A big thank you to mouser for providing this wonderful site and also to all contributors, big and small.  I hope to be more active and contributing again after my current cash flow crisis.

God bless each one of you in 2006.

Best wishes,

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version