ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox --3.5-- Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (5/16) > >>

housetier:
I couldn't do without Adblock Plus.

However, I have come to like Vimperator A LOT, because I also love vim.

Better Privacy and NoScript I use to protect a little more of my privacy (I hope it works).

And because I still haven't found a decent replacement for Google Reader, I use Google Redesigned to do away with the boring default look.

hpearce:
My favorites;

All-In-One_Sidebar
TotalToolbar .........  add and position new toolbars  ... makes my FF look more like Opera
ScrapBook  ........... capture and organize web pages/elements
TooManyTabs ......   save tabs to a tab toolbar
TabMixPlus
LocationBar ..........  segment the address bar into clickable elements

JustCarter:
I'm surprised that no one mentioned Last Pass.  Great new password management tool with extensions for both IE & FF.

http:\\lastpass.com

cyberdiva:
I'm surprised that no one mentioned Last Pass.  Great new password management tool with extensions for both IE & FF.

http:\\lastpass.com
-JustCarter (July 27, 2009, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
There was some discussion of Last Pass on the earlier FF extensions thread.  That's how I learned about it, I think.  I like it a lot, though I prefer RoboForm on Firefox; I find it's somewhat more easily controllable.  I use Last Pass primarily for Opera, since Opera can't use RoboForm.  Of course, RoboForm costs $$ whereas Last Pass is free.  I suspect that if I didn't already own RoboForm, I might just decide to go with Last Pass for all my browsers.

ababo:
Don't forget Hyperwords. Just select any text on a webpage and choose from a number of useful searches, translation, conversions, etc! It even makes a handy search bar replacement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version