ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Torrent Giant, The Pirate Bay sold, will go legal

<< < (6/12) > >>

Loki15:
That's still ridiculous.. 189.00 For photo editing software.. I just can't justify outrageous prices..

So Wraith are you saying every single music file on your computer that is being sold, you paid for? 

Josh:
Loki: Photoshop is NOT for everyone. They even make that clear on their website. There are various photo EDITING programs out there that are priced from the freeware range to 49.95 and beyond. Photoshop is well designed for the advanced photo manipulator and can do things that you simply cannot do in your 30 dollar copy of acdsee or ulead photo studio.

Loki15:
Yes I understand this, but the best free alternative, is gimp, which can't hold a candle to photoshop..

Josh:
Then is that a problem with photoshop or with gimp? I really don't think you can say that photoshop isn't worth the price asked simply because the freeware alternative isn't as sophisticated.

wraith808:
So Wraith are you saying every single music file on your computer that is being sold, you paid for? 
-Loki15 (July 01, 2009, 07:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.  Is that so hard to believe?  No matter what you believe, two wrongs don't make a right, IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version