topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:53 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Non-maximized window and floating toolbar won't overlap the docked area  (Read 4177 times)

circlesky

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I just downloaded DesktopCoral today and have used it a bit.  It seems it will be quite useful!  The maximization of windows works just as I had wanted.  I do have a couple questions though. 

I have a two monitor setup.  The monitors are widescreen and one is in the normal landscape orientation and the other is rotated into a portrait orientation.  I wish to dock DC on the upper part of the portrait monitor but when the DC is docked there, windows will not overlap it.  They either bounce back or will not allow the window to be dragged there at all.  However, If the DC is docked on any of the other 3 sides of this monitor it works.  Also if the DC is docked on any of the 4 sides of the landscape monitor it works.  Does this problem exist because the monitor is rotated or because it is the secondary monitor or for some other reason?  Is there anything that I should try?

On a separate note, I use Adobe InDesign CS4. Its floating toolbars (which can be moved outside of the program window) will only overlap the docked area to a certain extent.  They will not move onto/over the docked area completely.  This occurs even when DC is transparent and it occurs no matter where the DC is docked.  Is this possible to do?

Shannon