ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Auto Tool Configurations

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouser:
Total silence here.. anyone feel like making and sharing tool packs for image uploading to ftp/imageshack/flickr/etc?

jinkerz7:
I am using v2.57.01 on Windows Vista SP2.  I created a .sctool file with the following contents:

--- ---// Tool configuration for Screenshot Captor
// Format:
//  title =
//  app =
//  params =
//  iconfile =
// Notes:
//  if title = - then it is a separator (no other values needed)
//   params and iconfile are optional
//  if iconfile is blank, the exe file icon will be used
//
// The following macros are available for exe and params
//  %THISDIR% - the directory this file is in
//  %APPDIR% - the directory where the program (Screenshot Captor) is run from
//  %APPDRIVE% - the drive (e.g. c:) where the program (Screenshot Captor) is run from
// -
//  %file% - Image file name (surround in " if required).
//  %folder% - Folder containing the image file.
//  %tmpfile% - Temporary flat image file name w/o ext. (e.g. %tmpfile%.jpg)
//  %tmpfileplain% - Temporary image (with NO objects drawn) file name w/o ext. (e.g. %tmpfile%.jpg)
//  %fileplain% - Saves image with NO objects drawn, and then reloads and re-adds objects
//  %ProgramFiles% - Program files directory (will look in BOTH x86 and normal)

title = -
@
title = Microsoft Paint - File as is
app = %SystemDirectory%\mspaint.exe
params = "%file%"
iconfile =
@
title = Microsoft Paint - No Objects
app = %SystemDirectory%\mspaint.exe
params = "%fileplain%"
iconfile =
When SC starts, it replaces the %file% macro with a blank so it does not load the image whenever I launch the external tool.  The other macros, such as %fileplain%, do work.

steeladept:
Totally missed this before.  I will give it a go in a bit.  Maybe even make a toolpack of my own for my favorite tools - if I can figure it out.  I knew SC could use 3rd party tools, but I never did myself because, well, I never thought much about what tools I might want!  I found a pretty good ruler program though that you may want to look at if you are looking for suggestions....

Ruler, found at codeplex - http://www.codeplex.com/Ruler is really niffty and has a great transparency that I have used to great effect.

Another similar one that I have not used, but has garnered some support (apparently) is JR Screen Ruler at http://www.spadixbd.com/freetools/jruler.htm though if I am reading it right, to get transparency, you have to upgrade to the pro version.

Just some thoughts if you wanted to get them before I get around to seeing if I can do a pack with it (I would be working on Ruler, not JR :D).

mouser:
jinkerz7, ok i tested it and i see exactly what you mean.  will fix now.

klausk:
Hi

I don't know if you want a simple package with the sctool file, or a new app coded by me...

Here is ImageShack Uploader packed with UPX (from 26MB to 9MB) and they respective sctool file:

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/13424074/9432a25/ishack.7z.html

Extract ishack.7z to SC\Tools directory

Screenshot Captor Auto Tool Configurations

PD: sorry about my English, I'm from Argentina :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version