ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

XYplorer 8.00 released with DUAL PANES (!)

<< < (7/9) > >>

DonL:
BTW, I took the ardent extra-energy of this thread and converted it into PDF-thumbnails in next release... 8) .. and, yes, it also includes exotic stuff like PDN and what not...-DonL (June 17, 2009, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just being curious: using IShellXXX stuff?
-fenixproductions (June 17, 2009, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes! I had made an attempt at this about 2 years ago, failed, and gave up early. Now when you mentioned it in your other post I decided to give it a quick 2nd try and -- viola! -- solved the problem easily. :) So, some credits go to fenixproductions for PDF-thumbnails in XY, thanks!

fenixproductions:
2DonL
I am glad that my whining gave positive results :)

Innuendo:
I must say, for a descript.ion user you did a fine job in describing my work! :up:
-DonL
--- End quote ---

I told you. I'm passionate about file managers. I've tried well over 75 of them extensively and yes, yours was one of them.

I still think descript.ions would augment tags.dat functionality without being redundant.

kartal:
I must say, for a descript.ion user you did a fine job in describing my work! :up:
-DonL
--- End quote ---

I told you. I'm passionate about file managers. I've tried well over 75 of them extensively and yes, yours was one of them.

I still think descript.ions would augment tags.dat functionality without being redundant.
-Innuendo (June 17, 2009, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wherever the discussion is heading, and however people feel about these issues, in the end we need a COMMON FORMAT for file descriptions. Everyone having their own file description format is not cool from the user perspective.  The developers should start talking about this stuff seriously. I do not have any feeling about any of them but as a user I would like to have common format so that I can use with different applications. Remember private formats always hurts the developers in the long run, hardware or software does not matter really.

rjbull:
I just miss descript.ion file support.
-Innuendo (June 17, 2009, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I must have overlooked that point  ;D
I wonder how many people on here use them?  Might be interesting to see if anyone else holds up a hand.
-cranioscopical (June 17, 2009, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I do, a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version