ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

XYplorer 8.00 released with DUAL PANES (!)

<< < (6/9) > >>

KenR:
Since no one else has done so, I am really glad to be the first to say

"Hey Don, thanks for adding dual panes".

I know you have been asked to add this feature over and over and over and ... While you always resisted in the past, you gave the users dual panes this time.
So here's to you! :beerchug:
Ken

DonL:
So here's to you! :beerchug:
-KenR (June 17, 2009, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hey, thanks for the beer!! :Thmbsup:

BTW, I took the ardent extra-energy of this thread and converted it into PDF-thumbnails in next release... 8) .. and, yes, it also includes exotic stuff like PDN and what not...

DonL:
I do want to state for the record that I admire what Don's been accomplishing with his file manager. He's trying to bring all the power of the Total Commanders and Directory Opuses of the world to an Explorer-style file manager without becoming as convoluted in the options/preferences department as Directory Opus and I think he's done very well accomplishing that.
-Innuendo (June 17, 2009, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
I must say, for a descript.ion user you did a fine job in describing my work! :up:

fenixproductions:
BTW, I took the ardent extra-energy of this thread and converted it into PDF-thumbnails in next release... 8) .. and, yes, it also includes exotic stuff like PDN and what not...-DonL (June 17, 2009, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just being curious: using IShellXXX stuff?

cranioscopical:
BTW, I took the ardent extra-energy of this thread and converted it into PDF-thumbnails in next release
-DonL (June 17, 2009, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Witty and helpful. Next you'll be claiming to be handsome  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version