ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Acronis True Image Home 2009 41% off on Bits du Jour, Fri. 19th June

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
I've never used Acronis True Image, but they have a very good reputation and they are at the top of their field with satisfied customers (unlike Ghost).

I think we're getting to the stage of the game, though, where I think it'd be a frugal decision money-wise to hold off buying anything like this until these products support Windows 7. The release to manufacturing date is rumored to be scheduled for mid-July and could be on store shelves in mid-October.

tomos:
I had to really use TI#11 lately - I mean do a restore of C drive :) and it worked - gotta say I was very relieved - I find the whole new install thing a total (and very time consuming) pain.
They do have a reputation of doing a lot of 'beta-testing' post-release

With version 11 they offered an upgrade price from older versions (back at least to version 7), so, if that policy continues, a purchase option could be to try pick up an older free version somewhere and get an upgrade

TucknDar:
Offer is today.

I went ahead and bought it (tax returns are due soon 8) ). Impressed with the speed of creating an image and certainly like it so far. Hope I won't really need to restore, but the knowledge that I have the option sure is relieving :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version