ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (14/15) > >>

cranioscopical:
add a special spacer item
-mouser (September 19, 2018, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good idea  :up:

mouser:
I used to have my bar full height of the screen, but I like it a lot better now that its only taking up part of the vertical height:

Customix:
Thank you mouser for this outstanding freeware! :Thmbsup: I was using 'Biniware Run' 'menuApp' 'PopSel' and 'Spencer', that are also good freeware before. Finally now 'LaunchBar Commander' definitely gets me around the Windows 10 Startmenu ;) clutter! I tried to make it match my Windows look, see the result with the eos skin in the picture below. The only setting I couldn't figure out is how to get rid of the grey border, it's set to 'no border' in the options, I guess it's a 'Windows thing'...

hamasaki67:
Sorry I'm late to the party. I love this software, been using it for ages, it is so flexible and reliable.

I don't like the sidebar options, so I minimize it to the tray and launch it with a short key. I currently have my 1220 programs (90% portable) nicely organised. It would be nice to have an option to export the menu to a readable format like CSV, JSON or XML, but apart from that, no complaints. Thank you.

Happy Expat:
I originally tried LBC in 2013
Just decided to give it another go but I can't make head nor tail of the help
Here's my setup failure screenshot which hopefully is self explanatory
Is it an old help document or have I just got 8 years dumber?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version