ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (10/15) > >>

Vurbal:
I'm glad to hear others are getting some use out of my months of research. And I intend to do some specific videos and probably articles as well talking about the various tools I've found and adopted or seriously considered. I think of it as the upgrade Windows never gets in place of the shiny coat of paint that passes for an upgrade at Microsoft.

mouser:
I watched the videos and thoroughly enjoyed them.

tomos:
Yes, good videos and great 'launchbar' Vurbal :up: - if you got a clock on it you would hardly need the taskbar at all.

I'm wondering how much of that work you've done is generic - I mean applicable to all Windows 7 systems. And of course, being the lazy beggar I am, I'm wondering if you'd consider making any of that available. I guess it would be a fair bit of work to strip out the stuff that is individual to your setup....

(Just rediscovered your Replacing the Control Panel thread. Any updates on that?)

Peter Van Nostrand:
Instead of using LBC as a dock I closed it to the tray and open the menu with a shortcut if needed. Thanks to a user-specified key (with the shortcut) on my mouse I have all my software accessible under the cursor in no time.

Thanks mouser, great piece of software.

mouser:
Awesome -- glad you like it, and welcome to the site!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version