ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (9/15) > >>

xbible_yosef:
Here's mine

xbible is bible and Christian software on a USB stick, mostly intended for countries were Christianity is illegal.

Vurbal:
I promised mouser I would get some screenshots uploaded so it's time to make good on my threat promise. I've basically made LBC the lynchpin of an entire UI makeover for Windows 7 I've been working on for several months now. It's hard to see what's going on from the screenshots so I actually threw together a video describing it in more detail and showing how some of the bits on the bar were created / are used.

As with nearly everything I abused my tools until they gave me the results I wanted. Also, I left the screenshots at full resolution (1920x1080) so if you want a good look you'll probably have to download them.

[attachthumb=]

Vurbal:
These 2 videos should give you a better idea of that launchbar's internal workings and how it's integrated into Windows. I've intentionally made them unlisted and disabled embedding. I'm perfectly happy with anybody who sees them here watching but they'll be coming down once I get something more professional up on AfterDawn's YouTube channel. Even if for some reason you find them interesting enough to tell your friends (or perhaps your enemies) please hold off until the new videos are done.

In case you haven't been exposed to my particular brand of long windedness I'll warn you now that they total about 21 minutes between them. They're actually a single video I split at about the halfway point to avoid dealing with Google's verification process for uploading anything longer than 15 minutes.

Part 1:

http://youtu.be/g9f0bOd7fvg

Part 2:

http://youtu.be/a6VKX1E1jqY

mouser:
The screenshots look beautiful, thank you for sharing  :up:

tomos:
The screenshots look beautiful, thank you for sharing  :up:
-mouser (October 09, 2013, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1
started the first video as well (@ 3min now). Getting some interesting incedental recommendations (Giga Tweaker; Total Taskbar Controller). Looking forward to seeing/hearing the launchbar related setup info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version