ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (6/15) > >>

mouser:
You might win the award for running the most different launchbar type apps at the same time :)

mohaqeq:
Seems appropriate; I'll take it!  Just call me The Launchbar Juggler.

Dochappy:
Thought I would share this. I have found a way to get a centered dock
[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]
I have LBC docked to the bottom of my screen and I have my  task bar set to auto hide.
The way I was able to center the icons on my dock was by adding blank command nodes before my first icon. I keep adding extra blank command nodes until my dock icons are centered. One problem some might have is the fact if you hover over those areas where the blank command node is  it will highlight the area breaking the illusion that it is centered.
[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]
a screenshot of how I have the blank command nodes setup.

and two shots of my desktop one with my task bar active and one when its not.
LBC and  windows task bar seem to have problems with each other every now and then, resulting in the task bar not auto hiding. in this case you just right click the task bar and go to properties. Usually just doing that fixes it and I cancel out of the properties menu.
[attachthumb=#3][/attachthumb]
I've integrated my start menu within my clock area thanks to a small app called LClock
[attachthumb=#4][/attachthumb]
and my desktop without the task bar active

RoseW:
I had an existing folder with shortcuts to most used items and subfolders within that folder.
Put this folder into the Launchbar and it immediately pops out with immediate acess to the subfolders PERFECT!
No delay or waiting for the subfolders to display contents.

Its a transparent main bar with a narrow edge

mouser:
I wanted to show a screenshot of my subtle non-distracting launchbar on windows 7, because the display options for it require a bit of tweaking, but for those people like me who want their launchbar to be minimally distracting but still stay on the screen, have a look:

Note how I left the theme (in main Options tab, not shown) at Aluminium, BUT had to go into the dock and turn off the border, and change to "Color Skinned" with blue color.  I also set it to have some transparency which makes it duller than it otherwise would be and makes it fade more into background.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version