ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LaunchBar Commander Idea: Submenu from commandline tool

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
Could one use this feature to have cpu or ram usage shown live on LBC's buttons? Or disk usage? Or temperatures?
--- End quote ---

that requires a plugin system.. something i've considered, but is pretty low on my priority list, given that LBC is not the most beautiful sidebar type thing, and people who like to have gauges and dials tend to like to have really pretty displays.

joby_toss:
Oh...sad to hear that...I was hoping for something (no skin whatsoever) like my current powerpro:
LaunchBar Commander Idea: Submenu from commandline tool

My dream remains (still) the unification of LBC, FARR and CHS (and maybe I can replace my powerpro - not very portable).
:)

Thanks for everything!

mouser:
well it's certainly possible if enough people wanted it -the plugins that is -- i don't know about this unification thing ;)

TucknDar:
I'd love "the unification thing" as well, btw :-[ Pop open a submenu with latest clips from CHS (or a simple 'chs' alias in FARR...) :-*

Suppose this warrants a thread of its own though.

mouser:
Next up is a feature that will let you pack these "pre-configured" commandline tools and their menu helpers in a way that they can easily be installed and added to users toolbars through the GUI, like plugins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version