ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LaunchBar Commander Idea: Submenu from commandline tool

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouser:
im going to upload a version today with the feature -- let's see who can be the first to put it to actual use.

mouser:
aside from the MRU stuff, which seems a perfect and valuable use.. can anyone even think of other uses for this function.. i'm having a hard time..

mouser:
actually i thought of a couple more uses:

this new feature can create a subtree menu dynamically from a text file as well as a commandline exe.

you could use this for example to create a "addons" for LBC, that combined a tool and a .txt menu structure, that would give people a pre-configured set of tools/commands.  e.g. you could take nirsoft's nircmd and bundle it with a .txt menu file that users could just copy someplace and add to LBC, which would then give them a big menu tree of commands without having to do any configuration.

mouser:
Another use would be if someone makes a nice commandline tool to generate control panel links -- could be an improvement over current method.

mouser:
UPDATE:

phitsc just sent me already a working MRU commandline tool -- and it works GREAT in LBC.. a very cool addition, that makes all the work worthwhile.  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version