ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LaunchBar Commander Idea: Submenu from commandline tool

<< < (7/7)

TucknDar:
I love LBC's new command line tool feature!! :-*

mouser:
phitsc, in august i'm doing my 30 days of screencasts.. when i do my farr plugin screencasts i'll be sure to link to yours -- maybe we can wake some people up about the power of your plugin (or as i call it, FarrMilk).

phitsc:
we need to have a special link on the forum: Take Pity on a Coder and Respond to Post About New Feature
-mouser (July 09, 2009, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Or a forum bot that responds with some 'This is so cooool!', 'How could I ever have lived without [feature]', 'I love [projects] new [feature] feature' or my mouser favourite: 'holy cow!' and that sort of messages. Actually, such a bot would be a cool project all by itself (so the bot could praise it's own new features). Is there such a technology as 'forum bots'?

phitsc:
phitsc, in august i'm doing my 30 days of screencasts.. when i do my farr plugin screencasts i'll be sure to link to yours -- maybe we can wake some people up about the power of your plugin (or as i call it, FarrMilk).
-mouser (July 09, 2009, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm looking forward to this! Actually, I wanted to make some new screen casts of FarrMilk a couple of months ago (the ones I have are of preliminary versions with the old ugly icons). But it was taking too much of my time (unpractised), so I stopped it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version