ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

@artists: clipart missing

(1/2) > >>

brotherS:
Hi Stefan and others that might have contributed clipart objects to Screenshot Captor :)

I really miss a simple "A" to "Z" set, maybe with a black/white and a blue/black layout. Doesn't need to be round objects, little squares would be perfectly fine!

Also, could all existing number sets please get the "0"? Some have it, but not all.

@mouser: did you think about splitting the DC download into a "DC" and a "DC clipart" package?

AbteriX:
You don't need an artist but PhotoFiltre, its easy to do.
If you need help, just ask. (hmmm, i could provide a lill step by step tut  :huh: )

So you get your A-Z pics quicker and you get it like you want it.
Into the keyboard-keys folder should be an template clip you could use for this issue too.

For the round zero number clips... there should be an "blank" clip in each folder.
Just open them in an graphic programm (or Captor) and add an zero as text.

brotherS:
You don't need an artist but PhotoFiltre, its easy to do.
If you need help, just ask. (hmmm, i could provide a lill step by step tut  :huh: )
-Stefan (December 21, 2005, 09:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, a tiny tutorial (in the wiki?!) would be nice!

So you get your A-Z pics quicker and you get it like you want it.
Into the keyboard-keys folder should be an template clip you could use for this issue too.

For the round zero number clips... there should be an "blank" clip in each folder.
Just open them in an graphic programm (or Captor) and add an zero as text.

--- End quote ---
There aren't always empty templates :( Also, it would look better if they all look the same, don't you think?

AbteriX:
Yeah, a tiny tutorial (in the wiki?!) would be nice!
-brotherS (December 21, 2005, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done, please see here:

https://www.donationcoder.com/wiki/index.php/PhotoFiltre_Tutorial

brotherS:
Nice, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version