ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TinyEV (Everything integration) - 0.9.5 - 12 June 2009 (updated)

<< < (8/16) > >>

techidave:
What an incredible plugin.  I really like FARR but now with this it just elevated it to the top of the class.

I have been trying to make FARR and the ev plugin search the offline files folder stored in this path: %Windir%\CSC but it doesn't do it.  I redirect the My Documents folder to the server so if I am at home it won't find anything.

I have added the path, %Windir%\CSC to the "list search folder" but it still doesn't find anything.

What am I missing here??  by the way I am using XP SP3

thanks
dave 

lanux128:
I have been trying to make FARR and the ev plugin search the offline files folder stored in this path: %Windir%\CSC but it doesn't do it.  I redirect the My Documents folder to the server so if I am at home it won't find anything.-techidave (September 23, 2009, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

to be able to search networked drives, there is a FAQ item on the Everything website. you might want to try those steps.

fwoncn:
Hi aks. I use both FARR and Everything. Thank you for connecting them together.
But I have found it doesn't support non-ASCII input. For example, I'm a Chinese user, and it doesn't recognize Chinese characters.
Both FARR and Everything works well with Chinese characters on my system.

mawi:
Hello,

I just want to +1 on the unicode support.

My problem is not with the results but that you cannot search for an item with unicode characters. It will not find it. Example "ära möte" will not work. It hangs and does not work.

mawi:
I work for leadway, so alot of stuff has leadway in the name - folders, filenames ,etc

Searching for "eadway" in everything works fine, but using tinyev, e g "ev eadway" causes farr to hang momentarily and then the results list is quite different (even disregarding that folders are not displayed).

Is this due to FARR filtering, or something?

Best!

/marcus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version