ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TinyEV (Everything integration) - 0.9.5 - 12 June 2009 (updated)

<< < (5/16) > >>

akx:
Nope, mouser. It's on my side. Fixed in the upcoming 0.9.5 :)

akx:
Updated first post with link to 0.9.5.

(edit: Oops, sorry for the double post...)

skwire:
Thanks for the plugin.  Would you consider adding support for the +sall feature in FARR?  Alternately, you could add support for the 'extended results' setting in FARR.

delwoode:
I'm slightly confused AKx, (Its easy to get me confused). If I use your plugin with everything do I still use  ev before the search term ?
Also what i find strange is that when everthing is running the memory usage of FARR goes down to less than 1mb and everything is using 8.7mb

Nod5:
Using space as alias works in 0.9.5. Yay!  :Thmbsup:   (use "^ (.*)$" as reg ex override)

The plugin already has ini options to let FARR filter and score the results. Two other things would be extremely useful:

1. an ini option to let FARR's alias recognition override the results.
example: if the alias "xyz" exists and the user types "ev xyz" then the alias takes priority (just like in a regular FARR search).
2. a hotkey or alias to switch search folder filtering on/off (and some visual cue like a statusbar text)

If we had 1 & 2 then then next step would be to have the plugin handle all searches in FARR.

edit: if 1 is added then an advanced feature would be to make the plugin ignore its own alias when filtering for aliases. That way, regexp aliases that require the alias phrase to be first in the input box would still match.
example: an alias with "^tv (.*)$" that in regular FARR matches on "tv bbc" but not on "aaa tv aaa" would still match when a user enters "ev tv bbc".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version