ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TinyEV (Everything integration) - 0.9.5 - 12 June 2009 (updated)

<< < (3/16) > >>

Nod5:
great great great!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Is it possible to customize the alias? I'd like to use " searchphrase" instead of "ev searchphrase" because that's much faster to type.

edit: it would be cool to be able to combine these searches with the FARR "+sall" command to get more results. Or alterantively, a hotkey to switch from a FARR internal Everything search to opening the Everything window with the same search phrase. That would be like a quick "go to advanced search mode" hotkey.

akx:
Is it possible to customize the alias? I'd like to use " searchphrase" instead of "ev searchphrase" because that's much faster to type.
-Nod5 (June 11, 2009, 01:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can do that in FARR's plugin configuration dialog. I successfully changed "ev" to "kittens", works just fine.

Also, nudone: It seems that in UAC-enabled OSes, ie. W7 and Vista, non-privileged programs can not send Windows messages to privileged programs. I'm not sure if you can, or if it's sane at all to set FARR to run privileged, but if you did that, it probably could communicate with Everything.

cranioscopical:
I successfully changed "ev" to "kittens", works just fine.-akx (June 11, 2009, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
So, now we have to launch FARR with the paws key?

akx:
I successfully changed "ev" to "kittens", works just fine.-akx (June 11, 2009, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
So, now we have to launch FARR with the paws key?
-cranioscopical (June 11, 2009, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Mewbe.

Nod5:
 ;D

I get "kittens searchphrase" to work but not " searchphrase". Putting just " " in the override box is no go. I'm unsure what regex format I need for the plugin, apart from this start "^ ".

Also, the swedish characters "åäö" aren't displayed in the results correctly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version