ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Resource Tuner 50% off on Bits Du Jour Today, June 10

<< < (3/3)

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Just thought I would mention that when I asked on the Piriform forum for a way to prevent the registry editing facilities of CCleaner to be part of the program (e.g. in an office install) .. the reply from a poster-moderator was a trick with Resource Hacker (and likely the other programs on this thread could do similar).

Thought that was pretty kewl.  Not sure the Piriform programmers were and legal beagles were so happy, if they noticed, however it definitely showed a techie mentality.

btw, the fact that a person is a "programmer" does not mean that they can work with 50 different languages and 500 different libraries and toolboxes.  You might have to spend weeks of study to change a dialog box :) .

Shalom,
Steven Avery

pexplorer:
but hey.. if the deal is good enuff on bdj i might be in for pe explorer as well.. i got a few items from that site lately so thanks for the early heads-up-P.N (July 03, 2009, 03:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

You don't have to wait - see topic PE Explorer 50% OFF - DC Member Special

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version