ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Pixel change monitor

(1/2) > >>

awefawe:
1. Run PixelMonitor.
2. Crosshair cursor appears; click or drag to select an area of your display for the program to monitor.
3. As soon as a single pixel in selected area changes*, a sound plays to alert you of the change. [and/or an alert window pops up, etc]
* (preferably this could ignore the mouse cursor floating by)

This would be great for letting you look/step away from your computer to, say, make your bed while you're waiting for some change in a program without a built-in alert system.

nudone:
i'm pretty sure this program exists. sorry, can't say more but i'm confident it's been mentioned on this forum a while ago.

someone is bound to remember it.

nosh:
nudone's probably thinking of Dshutdown. It won't let you specify a pixel though.

lanux128:
check out Skrommel's PixelNotifier - watches pixels for colour change, and if triggered, shows a message, plays a sound and fills the whole screen with colour.

Source: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=909.0

nudone:
aha, i was probably thinking more of lanux128's suggestion rather than nosh's. i've used Dshutdown - i didn't realise it did pixel monitoring - but it can't be specified? how does that work then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version