ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Recreate files but without content to target drive

<< < (9/11) > >>

lastgasp:
I found a file displayed in Windows Explorer as "Rubйn Gonzбlez"  that is also skipped by zero zipper in the temp.zip.  "Rubйn Gonzбlez" should be "Rubén González" and when I correct the misspelling in Windows Explorer Zero Zipper includes it in the temp.zip with no problems.

skwire:
Try this build, please:  Zero Zipper v1.0.5.6

This one should have basic Unicode support.

lastgasp:
Thank you everything works great now!  I dropped 10 bucks in your tip jar at paypal.

skwire:
Thank you everything works great now!  I dropped 10 bucks in your tip jar at paypal.-lastgasp (February 29, 2012, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great to hear everything is working as requested.  Thanks very much for the donation.  I'll promote this build to v1.0.6 and release it.   :D

SkyFrontier:
Hi, people!
Optionally it could preserve original system attributes, too.
Is it possible to have a tick box to NOT preserve system/timestamps? (separately...)
One last thing would be having no zip at all, just the cloned directories and files at target location. Haven't tested thoroughly yet but: can target be a subfolder of source and still there will be no overlap? (initial tests say it's ok, but the real thin would be with no zip creation, I think)
Thanks!

EDIT: yes, it would be nice to have a companion txt report on target folder/along with zip file or flat clone for comparison with previous snapshots, like Brycestro said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version