ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone use Netflix or Blockbuster or any other online rental service?

<< < (2/2)

thomthowolf:
I am a long time Netflix user.  Sorry to hear about the troubles in the UK, but here in the US I have nothing but good things to say about the service.  I am on the cheapest level of service and I love the fact that I can split my lists.  My wife maintains her own list, as does my daughter.  I return a movie and get the replacement generally the next day.  I find a lot of hard to find movies, and I really love the service.  I also travel a good deal and the ability to take movies with me and not be worried about late fees is a real benefit to me.  You do have to watch movies a lot in order to make it pay, but overall we have saved a lot of money using this service instead of going to our local Blockbuster.

longrun:
I've used both Netflix and BB and found them comparable except for the free  BB rentals. However, you might check for the nearest distribution facility before making a decision. In my case, both have facilities within 25 miles, making for very fast turnaround.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version