ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your favorite drink?

<< < (5/7) > >>

zridling:
A loaf of white bread with a half gallon of chocolate milk chaser to start the day. Too many people ignore the 'refined sugar' group part of food pyramid.

CleverCat:
Lemon tea (no milk because I'm Lactose intolerant and Soya Milk is 'orrible in Tea) - hot with a huge squeeze from a lemon from our tree!

Drinking as I type.  ;)

Our Lemons are a bright Orange colour because the tree was crossed with an Orange Tree and after being cut down past the graft due to Frost, became Loranges... ;D

katykaty:
Polish Bisongrass vodka  :)

f0dder:
-katykaty (June 21, 2009, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
One of the few Vodkas that actually taste decent, and can be drunk without mixing it :)

tomos:
-katykaty (June 21, 2009, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
One of the few Vodkas that actually taste decent, and can be drunk without mixing it :)
-f0dder (June 21, 2009, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
I havent heard of that one -
there's a nice one available here: Moskovskaya (Russian) 'wodka' - it's got a nice little hint of marzipan in the after-taste :)
Saw somewhere that vodka was traditionally drunk with a meal - I tried it a couple of times, and it does go very well with food. (I add a tiny bit of water and sip)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version