ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your favorite drink?

<< < (4/7) > >>

herneith:
Ice cold 2% milk or fresh fruit or vegtableJuicer juice made with a Juicer.

nudone:
Monster Ripper energy drink (with the yellow M). also known as Monster M-80 in the US. though, as i said to mouser, i think it's rotting my mouth away.

Crush:
with alcohol: I like Martini!  :-*
without alcohol: All kind of milkshakes.

40hz:
Hmmm...since I was born under the sign of Taurus (i.e. closet hedonist), it varies by time of day.

* 6:00am-10:00am : Gevalia Stockholm Roast Coffee
* 10:00am-7:00pm : Earl Grey or "Russian Tea"
* 7:00pm-9:00pm : Royal Oak Pale Ale (see note)
* 9:00pm-Midnight : Glennfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt (although the 12, 15, and 18 are also very good). Also the occasional glass of well-aged Port if we're dining with friends.
* Midnight-6:00am : Water. (Nothing fancy. Tap water thru a Brita filter works fine for me.)

Note: ROPA used to be brewed by UK's famous (:rip: and sadly defunct :rip:) Eldridge Pope Brewery. It has since been (successfully IMHO) resurrected by O'Hanlon's Brewing Co. Ltd. who also created its tacky new label. Fortunately, the ale inside the bottle is as good as it's ever been. Hard to find - but well worth the effort it may take to track it down. One of the world's truly great ales.

sazzen:
Coffee until antacid is required. Then I switch to Propel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version