ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your favorite drink?

<< < (2/7) > >>

cthorpe:
Coffee.  Strong.  Black.

Shades:
I had once the pleasure of tasting the contents of a one liter bottle of Old Molson's Dew single malt whiskey, introduced to me on an evening of tasting different whiskey's (amongst friends). Amazing...that bottle was also the first that was emptied that evening. That I still remember, there were quite some friends and each one brought a bottle. ;)

Jammo the OrganizedFellow:
Plain old run of the mill Iced Tea ...

... A dark beer called "Blast Furnace" from The Church Brew Works in Pittsburgh PA.  I drive 2 and a half hours to get 2 growlers filled with it.  The smell, the individual tastes in it, the head on it...pure heaven.-y0himba (June 07, 2009, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
mmm ... Ice Tea.
Heavy ice, not those LARGE ice cubes, but the small ones that melt in 5 seconds in your mouth.

Growlers ... reminds me ... *excuse me as i reminisce* At my favorite watering hole (El Paso TX Jaxon's Restaurant & Brewery), they serve some a-MAZ-ing beers. Chihuahua Brown Ale was my #1 favorite. Our collection of 5 growlers at 2 liters each supplied me and my pals enough for a fun Friday night for only $10 each :)

What's my favorite drink?
No sodas.
To wake up - fresh roasted, fresh ground coffee (i found that if i preheat my water to super-hot temps by filtering through my coffee machine and THEN a second time through the coffee grounds - it's WAY better! ;) ).
Throughout the day, high high quality H2O.
To beat the summertime heat or at restaurant - Ice Tea.
To unwind after a long day - any one of a fine selection of imported beers: Chimay Ale, Dogfish Head IPAs, db double black stout, Old Growler (Great Britain), Maredsous Belgian Abbey Ale (10,8 & 6 %alc.), Arrogant Bastard Ale, Stone IPA,  Paulaner ... mmmm ... or my classical Heineken (dark preferred).

(after reading my list, I seem like an ancoholic, but an just a connoisseur)

iexin:
Lemon Tea in a Hot Summer. 8)

4wd:
Glayva, Beenleigh Rum Liqueur, or basically anything alcoholic that isn't:
a) beer
b) wine
c) Bacardi
d) Southern Comfort
e) Methanol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page