ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your favorite drink?

(1/7) > >>

mouser:
During their latest DC gathering visit, gothic+traci introduced me to this Lipton Green Tea with Citrus drink, which is sort of a sweetened juice with flavor of green tea.  It's pretty good and the green tea flavor mixes surprisingly well with citrus.

It got me thinking.. The main thing i drink is seltzer with fruit juice concentrate.  Basically i make seltzer with this machine i've written about before, and i keep 5 or 6 squeeze bottles in my fridge with different flavors of juice concentrate (orange, apple, cranberry, cherry, etc.).  It's nice because i can make my own flavors that are very light and not too sweet.

So this weekend i brewed a super strong cup of green tea (basically i made a green tea "concentrate" by using enough leaves for 10 normal cups) and put it into one of my squeeze bottles.  Now i can add an ounce of green tea concentrate to my sparkling juice concoction.  The result.. PURE DELICIOUSNESS!

Really, truly, a masterpiece of a daily drink.   :Thmbsup:

The best part is that green tea is quite healthy for you and i'm not a big fan of it as a hot tea (i much prefer black teas).

What are your favorite drinks? The more unusual the better.

Lashiec:
Water. Really :)

y0himba:
Plain old run of the mill Iced Tea.  I always have my mason jar full beside my keyboard.

Close 2nd: A dark beer called "Blast Furnace" from The Church Brew Works in Pittsburgh PA.  I drive 2 and a half hours to get 2 growlers filled with it.  The smell, the individual tastes in it, the head on it...pure heaven. 

cranioscopical:
This'n

What's your favorite drink?

Josh:
Either Glenfiddich 21 year old scotch or Patron Anejo Tequilla. Very easy to drink, full bodied and deep liquors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version