ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Good TV series. What do you watch? I used to watch Lost to unwind need successor

<< < (20/21) > >>

40hz:
Looking at the program schedule, it appears that ECW Smash-Ups is going to be a regular feature every Tuesday @ 10:00pm going forward.-40hz (December 09, 2009, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Going forward? Where ya been? ECW has been in that time slot for the last two years.
-Innuendo (December 09, 2009, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mostly not watching SyFy - for obvious reasons. ;D

If my GF wasn't a semi-fan of Warehouse 13, I doubt we'd be watching it at all.

Good TV series. What do you watch? I used to watch Lost to unwind need successor

Note: FWIW, WH13 is a "one-trick pony" show concept if there ever was one. But the cast is attractive and likable. And the interaction and dialog is witty, so it's enjoyable even if it's not very original or challenging. (I also must admit a certain ...um...liking for Joanne Kelly...for obvious reasons. :mrgreen: )

Innuendo:
Note: FWIW, WH13 is a "one-trick pony" show concept if there ever was one. But the cast is attractive and likable. And the interaction and dialog is witty, so it's enjoyable even if it's not very original or challenging.-40hz (December 09, 2009, 11:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

It *is* a one-trick pony. Everything about the show screams 'hokey' and 'lame'. However, once you sit down and start watching it the cast really makes the show work. And I have to give them kudos on their season finale. The last few minutes of that episode were just...."Whoa...".

MilesAhead:
Hmmmmmm, speaking of "one trick pony" shows... after the success of All In The Family and other spin-offs, Norman Lear tried gender reversal in All That Glitters.  In this show the women are the bosses and men are secretaries who are admired for their "pecs" and get their asses pinched by the arrogant women bosses.  It took me 1/2 hour to find it on google.  I couldn't remember the name.  The show was one joke. It was funny for the first episode.

housetier:
I enjoy Mythbusters, because they often do things I've always wanted to do myself.

wraith808:
^ Blow things up in creative ways in the name of 'Science'?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version