ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[SOLVED] Show Center of monitor screen

<< < (5/7) > >>

publicdomain:
ScreenMark v0.1.0 released
-publicdomain (April 30, 2021, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

It should be good enough for your use-case: Launch program, put target on foreground, press CTLR+ALT+M to mark.

This is traditional Winapi/GDI+ painting (so the mark is "sticky" until stopped).

We can try other ways to mark such as full-screen invisible click-though form Window & hooks if you wish :up:

I'm open to adding improvements with further versions :) i.e. Move cursor to mark / more control on mark features-/ other.

Cheers!

Curt:
I have not yet tested further than opening, click hotkeys, closing, repeating a couple of times - and wondering What blue pen?

To me it is well working, Victor.  :Thmbsup:

Would you care to add Start hidden / minimized to systray / notification area, please?

publicdomain:
To me it is well working, Victor.-Curt (May 01, 2021, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sweet news Curt! Thanks for confirming

Would you care to add Start hidden / minimized to systray / notification area, please?-Curt (May 01, 2021, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure thing. It comes with ScreenMark v0.2.0

Curt:
Only now do I understand the original problem:

The blue plus in the picture is from the new "publicdomain" app, and the black&white 'plus' is from the old app from lanux128. Notice how the upper left corner of the b/w 'plus' -sign is in that exact spot the center of its plus-sign should be. So, the "ShowScreenCenter" program is accurate, as expected, but how to show the result, was wrongly formulated.

GirkovArpa:
Here's an application I made a while back that looks like exactly what you need, plus lots of customization options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version