ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[SOLVED] Show Center of monitor screen

<< < (6/7) > >>

publicdomain:
Here's an application I made a while back that looks like exactly what you need-GirkovArpa (May 05, 2021, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for taking the time to share your app G!

The more options for fellow users the merrier!!!

publicdomain:
Would you care to add Start hidden / minimized to systray / notification area, please?-Curt (May 01, 2021, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Curt! As I finish the minimized to systray modification, just wanted to check if you actually mean/want "Start with windows, minimized to systray". Cheers!

publicdomain:
[...] just wanted to check if you actually mean/want "Start with windows, minimized to systray". Cheers!-publicdomain (May 09, 2021, 09:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Curt, no worries; they are two separate settings now for you to choose :)

Move cursor + Click mark center are also coming for this version  :Thmbsup:

publicdomain:
ScreenMark v0.2.0 released: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=51362.0

Enjoy! :Thmbsup:
Vic

Curt:
@GirkovArpa,
The crossover-lite is in some ways a fantastic application.  :up:

But in every day life it is missing at least one important feature: Remember my favorite theme.

The default theme, with a feather, will never be the one that is needed for the job - and it's simply too disappointing to have to navigate for a usable theme, everytime I launche the program!

Any chance it will be updated?  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version