ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

NoteZilla

<< < (5/11) > >>

app103:
-yes, that could of course be a problem. However, I think we will have to agree that the insert date -hotkey was wrong in the first place; many programs are using Ctrl+D to delete, so now the hotkey function has become what it should have been from the beginning.
-Curt (April 07, 2013, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree that it makes more sense now, but if you don't read about the changes before upgrading...(oops!)

conceptworld:

>> My version of this is to have a particular sticky note pop
>> up on ALL pages of a given site, not just a specific one.

@rjbull

You could do this even with Notezilla 7 using wildcards inside titles. When sticking note to a particular window you are shown  the 'Stick To Window' dialog with list of open windows. You can just double click on any window title and edit it like *eBay*. So the note will appear on all pages of eBay website.

@app103

>> on a site that lacks a terms of service and privacy policy

You have access to them when you go to sign up page. I guess we must make it more accessible.

>> Is the taskbar button flashing issue on the reminder popup fixed (optional)?

Sorry. Can you elaborate on this issue?

>> And the issue with it messing up the z-order of everything on the desktop?

This is fixed.

>> The only two layouts I use are Playing Cards (my favorite) and Tiles.
>> The Playing Cards one goes well with the titles feature

Thanks for sharing. I will take note of it.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

app103:
>> Is the taskbar button flashing issue on the reminder popup fixed (optional)?

Sorry. Can you elaborate on this issue?
-conceptworld (April 08, 2013, 12:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

As previously stated, back in 2009:

taskbar button flashing on alarms- I would love to see an option to turn that off. It makes my large hidden taskbar fly out halfway across my screen, covering whatever I am doing.
-app103 (June 03, 2009, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

In v7, whenever a reminder pops up, it flashes the taskbar button, which causes my very large hidden taskbar to unhide itself, covering half my screen and staying locked in position until I click the reminder popup. Not very good for productivity. The solution would be to make taskbar button flashing optional.

conceptworld:

Yes right app103.

Since we do not support this option directly (& not sure if we want to add this option), you may want to try the suggestions listed here: http://superuser.com/questions/316879/how-can-i-disable-flashing-icons-on-windows-7-taskbar

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

app103:
I am an XP user...nothing I can do on my end unless you give me that option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version