ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where did your DC user I.D come from?

<< < (14/14)

Edvard:
At the point when I finally broke down and started using credit cards (and later, debit cards), signing my name seemed superfluous. It finally occurred to me the readers couldn't distinguish my name from anything else. I began signing Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny, depending on my mood.

I use credit cards less than a dozen times a year, these days. Debit cards are another story, so Elmer Fudd is the norm. As I've gotten older, I morphed that to OldElmerFudd. It's one of my favorite nyms/user I.D.'s.
-OldElmerFudd (June 30, 2009, 01:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

HAHAHA!! I've only seen that one other time, but I think the whole concept is hilarious.

Whenever my father was successful at deer hunting, of course the hunting-is-a-great-excuse-to-drink-beer-in-the-woods crowd would ask him where he bagged such a prize.
He would soberly reply "Notellum creek" and go about his business, which would of course cause the interrogator to slowly nod in bewilderment "No... Tellum... creek... Yeah, ok. I thank I bin thar once..."
 ;D

40hz:
I should go about a name change :P
-Loki15 (June 30, 2009, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Never! Loki15 is a great forum handle. :Thmbsup:

choicefresh:
Edvard, thanks for that link! I read the stories a long time ago and enjoyed them, but then I forgot the website.

My username originates from a while back, when I was first getting interested in the Internet and my friend was helping me sign up for Neopets  :P

I couldn't think of a username, so he asked me what my favorite restaurant was, and I answered Fresh Choice. So he suggested Choicefresh, and it's catchy so I use it for most websites nowadays.

icekin:
I used to play a lot of dominion. icekin is one of the races that I used to play all the time. I've stopped playing dominion 7 years ago, but the have kept the username since.

yogi22:
My last (and, most enjoyable) posting in the Canadian Air Force was with 414 "Black Knight" Squadron. For reasons lost in the mists of antiquity, the Squadron pilots have used the callsign Yogi. I was assigned "Yogi 22", and used it on innumerable flights over Canada and USA, in "The World's Greatest Jet"**
kk

**T-33

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version