ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where did your DC user I.D come from?

<< < (10/14) > >>

Lashiec:
tomos already discovered the origin a while ago, and it should be pretty clear for the rest. In any case...

Not that I'm his reincarnation, back in this plane of the existence to terrorize DC, but back in the day I couldn't beat this guy in the game whatever I did, so its image and name kinda stuck on my head. Then, after seeing how my usual screen name, an acronym that sounded way too cool in my teen years, was used by everyone and their dog, I was forced to choose another one, and so I came to be named "Lashiec". I even like the name.

yksyks:
I also revelaed my nick origin long time ago, along with the meaning of my avatar, if you're interested, you can read it again here.

tomos:
"Welcome to hotmail, the world's leading email provider! - please choose a User ID" So I type in "no sh" (error: spaces not allowed) coz let's face it, "thisguysgoo" just sounds lame.
-nosh (June 04, 2009, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D

Loki15:
Mine comes from a old mythology god, I was once upon a time told he was a badass god, turns out he was a shape shifting, gender changing god.  Basically an it among the gods :P, I realized I should haveve really done research before choosing the name.  The 15 was always one of my favorite numbers.

f0dder:
turns out he was a shape shifting, gender changing god.
-Loki15 (June 29, 2009, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not to mention a backstabbing coward - not really the most flattering god from Norse mythology :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version