ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Members Only! A good way to randomly view DC

<< < (2/3) > >>

Target:
this is a cool feature, but I something i see on that page has piquéd my curiosity...

what's with with those visitors who's 'actions' are listed as 'nothing, or nothing you can see...'?

tomos:
this is a cool feature, but I something i see on that page has piquéd my curiosity...

what's with with those visitors who's 'actions' are listed as 'nothing, or nothing you can see...'?
-Target (July 08, 2009, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

or 'Unknown Action' - ? - maybe they're making donations :)

CodeTRUCKER:

--- End quote ---

-tomos (July 09, 2009, 05:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

... or maybe they're composing a post like, "Members Only! A good way to randomly view DC."  ;)

Target:

--- End quote ---

-tomos (July 09, 2009, 05:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

... or maybe they're composing a post like, "Members Only! A good way to randomly view DC."  ;)
-CodeTRUCKER (July 15, 2009, 08:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

or maybe it's a twilight zone thing???

mouser:
it means they are viewing the top secret page that lists all people who are viewing the "what people are viewing" page.
someone has to watch the watchers after all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version